Thursday, December 5, 2013

Forever Luminous Volcanic Ash Hydrating Facial Wrap Reivew

I was asked by My Spa Life to try and review their newest facial wrap. I was ecstatic to work with this company for the second time and happily accepted. This is not your typical face mask that you apply with your fingers nor does it harden like a typical face mask. I was so intrigued by the fact that this mask contains volcanic ash which is known for it's awesome antioxidant properties. This mask also helps sooth, moisturize, and has excellent antibacterial qualities. The volcanic ash combined with CoQ10 which counteracts free radicals can reverse sun damage to help reveal healthy glowing skin. This mask also contains some great ingredients such as Panthenol, Collagen, and Aloe.

                                    
      

                                                                                                                       
This mask can be put in the fridge to provide a cooling at home spa like treatment or can be placed in warm water(in package) for a warm facial. As directed I washed and dried my face before applying this mask. I decided to use it right out of the packet at room temperature. I unfolded it and placed it over my face, relaxed for about 30 mins while my wonderful husband kept the kiddies busy so mommy can relax. After 20-30 you remove the mask and massage the remaining serum into your skin then discard the used mask. My face felt so super smooth and soft afterwards.

 My husband even commented on how soft and smooth my skin felt. He was game to try one because he once tried their under eye strips. It was pretty hilarious, endearing, and cute at all the same time. Anyway I would highly recommend that you all pick up some of their products(some pictured below). I have been very impressed by all 3 products I've tried so far and I love the fact that they're so affordable. There will be a giveaway coming soon that will include this mask. You can find them on Faebook  https://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-SPA-LIFE/184405254998018. Thanks for reading :-)
                                                           

2 comments: